Thursday, April 3, 2014

Hour of Code

The first game on the hour of codes that I played was angry birds. This game was fairly easy but it got harder as you went on. Many of the levels were similar so you were just repeating the same steps a lot of the time. I was tempted to just skip some levels because it was taking so long and I just wanted to change games. Overall this game was alright but I probably wouldn't play it again.
 After angry birds, I played light bot. The purpose of this game was to give directions to a robot on where to move so all the blocks can be lit. This game was may favorite out of all three of them. I didn't take to long and it still kept the players interest. I would be interested in further studying this because it was interesting. I also think I was able to do well on this game because it wasn't too complex to understand.
My last game I played was the Tynker games. This one I had the most problems with because it wouldn't open on certain softwares. It also took a very long time to load so I wasn't able to finish all the levels. From the levels I did play, it was very similar to the other games but was a little bit easier. This was made for younger kids to play so the directions were much easier to understand then the other games. I didn't really like this game because it wasn't fun and it took to long. The wait of this game was not worth playing.

No comments:

Post a Comment